10 Tips for Traveling Europe
Many people look forward to a trip travelling Europe as it is one of the most diverse continents. However, you need to do some research before you start your journey to Europe so that you can be well educated and prepared for the journey. Here are top 10 travel tips that will help you enjoy your trip:
1. Look for an inter-European flight to get you to your European dream destination. Did you know that flying from one European country to another is dirt cheap? If you never knew, then it is good you found this article.
2. Work with an agent- it is usually a good idea to work with a travel agent who specializes in tours to Europe. The agent will turn your trip into a memorable experience and help you get the best deals. Remember Europe is a big continent and so we advise that you speak to a specialist agent who has done the type of travelling you want to achieve with your travels.
3. Ensure that you have all of your papers including passports, visa, air fare tickets and so on. The last thing you want is a passport crisis at the airport last minute. Nobody wants to be that person that causes a scene in the airport because you have passport issues. You will never live down the inconvenience caused, even if you board and make the flight.
4. Familiarize yourself with the customs and laws of the areas you will be visiting so that you know what is expected of you.
5. Avoid keeping your funds located in one place on your person- This will ensure that you are not without money in case it is stolen.
6. Determine where it is that you really want to visit. Doing this will help you save time and money as you will be able to plan your trips and also choose the best means of travel in advance.
7. Travel light – travelling light will help you save money as you will avoid baggage fees. It is also frustrating and impractical to carry a bunch of stuff around Europe with you.
8. Plan for unexpected expenses. For example, when we visited the UK we stumbled upon this cool company called Digital Cubed in which is a very cool company 3d printing company (I have left their facebook details below). I did not expect to run into the owner and founder and such was grateful when I have extra expenses planned. Whenever you travel to Europe, plan out expected expenses and round everything up to avoid being overwhelmed by expenses. Make sure to carry an extra card or two such as an Amex or MasterCard which can get you out of trouble, if you need it.
9. Check for restaurant reviews- Doing this will help you choose the best and affordable restaurants in Europe so that you can avoid randomly wandering into restaurants that serve sub-par food.
10. If you will be renting a car, be aware of the different national laws. Some countries such as Cyprus, Ireland and parts of England require driving on the left-hand side of the road.
To find out more about the company mentioned in my snippet about the trip to London, check out their facebook page at digital cubed 3d printing. You can also find more details on all the other companies and features by clicking on their links and finding out more.
Thank you for your support as always and please subscribe or leave a comment if you enjoyed this content.